You have certain rights in relation to Your Personally Identifiable Information. You can access Your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date, request its deletion or choose whether or not You wish to receive material from Us or some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting Your user account page.
You have the right to request that We:
- Provide access to any Personally Identifiable Information We hold about You;
- Prevent the processing of Your Personally Identifiable Information for direct-marketing purposes;
- Update any Personally Identifiable Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- Delete any Personally Identifiable Information which We are holding about You;
- Restrict the way that We process Your Personally Identifiable Information;
- Provide Your Personally Identifiable Information to a Third Party Provider of Services; or
- Provide You with a copy of any Personally Identifiable Information which We hold about You.
Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain Your Personally Identifiable Information. Please also note that certain Personally Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if We need to keep processing Your Personally Identifiable Information to comply with a legal obligation.
When You email Us with a request, we may ask that You provide Us with information necessary to confirm Your identity.